Links to file sellers
A list of all the people I've found who sell STL files! Get amongst it, there are some pretty fantastic sculptors out there.
- Reconquest Designs, Medieval Berbers, Arabs, Spanish (but... I also sell these directly)
- Medbury Miniatures, Fantasy, 'Steppe', and medieval-like.
- VitalyKhan, Warhammer 40k spare parts and customisation kits.
- Piano Wargames, the finest Napoleonic sculpts you'll ever see.
- 3D Breed, a range of stocky 28mm historicals including WW2, Classical Greece and Persia, the US West, Fantasy, and SciFi
- Eskice Miniatures, WW2 and other ranges
- Cromarty Forge, a growing range of 10/15mm Republican and Early Imperial Romans
- Highland Miniatures, a fantasy range, but with figures you could easily use as high medieval.
- Red Copper Miniatures, a small but growing range of Ancients including Meso-Americans.
- Papiskels Miniatures, a beautiful SciFi range with a passing resemblance to the "Aliens" universe.
- 2nd Dynasty, 28mm space people, including the Traveller universe! There's also spaceships for printing in plastic, or resin if you're stinking rich
Scenery and Basing
- GameScape 3D, a wide variety of printable terrain
- Printable Scenery, which is pretty much what it says on the box, with a limited number of miniatures as well
- Epic Basing, for a huge range of bits and pieces you can add to bases.
Generalist 3D files sites